A Long Pause Between Posts....

In November of 2010 I "posted" a sample blog referencing Remembrance Day and some thoughts I had at the time.

During the process I became frustrated with refining the blog and left it for another day.

Since 2010 my attention span & patience has not improved but my passion for libraries, the not for profit sector, community development, leadership, management and the provincial government activities has been rekindled.

With some help I hope I have overcome the issues that frustrated me back in 2010.

I hope that the posts will provide value to the reader.

I will continue to work out the Blog wrinkles with my helpline to Chris in London.

On the right you will find some blogs that I follow. Over the coming days that list will grow.

Also on the right is a heading called links list. The three listed are Paper.li "newspapers". They are collections of current Twitter posts grouped into three areas, libraries, nonprofits and management/leadership. The most useful one, in my opinion is the Library Daily as the posts are non commercial. The other two still need a lot of work to reduce the commercial content. A work in progress.

These should be valuable tools for connecting readers to information.

So back to work......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Three Wise Women and Libraries

Snakes and Ladders: Reflecting on the need for careful and critical dialogue in the recreation sector

Krishan C. Joshee - He Served the Community Well