Punch's Library Daily Hits Milestones

10,000 views and 110,000 article contributions

I'm sure that 10,000 views is nothing to many of the bloggers out there but I must admit I felt good  reaching this milestone.

It's funny how "editing" a Twitter fed collection of  'articles" can become an obsession. Getting up  early in the morning to pull together information I think might be of interest to folks in the Global Library Community.

It would have been easy to set the program to auto and let the headlines populate themselves but it became a challenge to try and find additional content to make the right mix.

Finding new or different content has been interesting, especially when looking outside north America.

I'm not sure it has any impact but I'll continue for awhile.

Trying to be an advocate from the sidelines certainly has its challenges.

Punch's Library Daily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snakes and Ladders: Reflecting on the need for careful and critical dialogue in the recreation sector

Krishan C. Joshee - He Served the Community Well

The Three Wise Women and Libraries