- Enhance support for an Age Friendly and Barrier Free Alberta
- Rip the WELLNESS agenda out of Alberta Health Services and attach it to a delivery system that is connected to grass roots Albertans.
- Reinstate the department of Community Development with a mandate to put a Community Development Policy in place before the 2016 election.
- Create a unified Healthy Kids agenda that focuses on being active, being literate and eating right. (Yes I know there are "wicked" problems but get used to solving smaller issues and see what success feels like)
- Create a well funded community focused programs in Libraries, The Arts, Sport & Recreation that can be utilized to build community agendas around safe & healthy communities, build local leadership, support volunteers and not for profit organizations.
- Focus on creating common agendas across government. Penalize silo dwellers.
- Invest in Management that is trained in creating common agendas through processes like Collective Impact.
Peter Lougheed understood the strategic value of having a focus on community.